They ever get it to where you could get NFL Network and order sports packages? Like could I order Full Court to get Maryland Games?
They ever get it to where you could get NFL Network and order sports packages? Like could I order Full Court to get Maryland Games?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
not up here
comcast blows ass
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Nope.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Dear God. How does a cable company not offer the NFL Network?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I've called and asked. Some areas in the south have it, she said there may not have been enough of a request for it in this area yet.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Not enough of a request for a football channel here? haha I'd order a cable box off them if I could order something where I could watch Maryland play basketball and get the NFL Network.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear God. How does a cable company not offer the NFL Network?</div></div>
i have cablevision IO and cant get it up here either
just another reason the dolans should be put in front of a firing squad
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not up here
comcast blows ass </div></div>
You think Comcast blows ass, try Time Warner. You'll be begging for Comcast back.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks